Day 1 – Arrival
- Arrive at Tel Aviv Airport; Overnight in Bethlehem.
Day 2 – Bethlehem
Day 2 in Bethlehem includes activities like:
- Visit the birth of Christ in the Grotto of the Nativity Church.
- Visit the Milk Grotto where tradition has it that Mary fed the child Jesus breast milk.
- Bethlehem's Manger Square.
- The Shepherd's Field.
- Orphanage run by the Sisters of Charity of St. Vincent de Paul.
Day 3 – Bethlehem
Day 3 Includes activities like:
- Meet with local Christian missions in Bethlehem such as Carmelite Monastery where Blessed Mariam of the Crucified Jesus is buried.
- Crimsan Monastery and winery.
- Lunch with local Christian families in Bethlehem.
- Visit local olive wood factory, the traditional handicrafts for most Christian families; chance to buy unique gifts and religious souvenirs.
Day 4 – Jerusalem
Day 4 Includes activities like:
- Visit to Mt. Zion, stop to see the Upper Room.
- Tomb of King David and the Church of St. Peter in Gallicantu which is built over the Palace of Caiaphas, the High Priest, who imprisoned Jesus and interrogated him before his trial before Pontius Pilate (Lk. 22:54).
- Visit the excavations of the City of David, revealing some of the most exciting archaeological finds of the ancient world.
- Drive to the top of the Mt. of Olives, from which Jesus ascended to heaven after his resurrection.
- Visit the holy shrines, walk down the "Palm Sunday Road" visiting the Chapel of Dominus Flevit (Jesus wept) en-route to the Garden of Gethsemane and the Church of All Nations where Christ prayed on the night of his betrayal (Lk. 22:40-46).
Day 5 – Jerusalem
Day 5 Includes activities like:
- Visit the Temple Mount and reach the Western Wall, this 2,000 year-old wall was part of the outer supporting walls of the Temple Mount on which the Second Temple stood and was destroyed in 70AD.
- Visit Al Aqsa Mosque.
- Walk Via Dolorosa or the Way of Sorrows where Jesus walked towards his crucifixion.
- Visit St. Anne’s Church (birthplace of the Blessed Mother).
- Visit Pool of Bethesda where Jesus healed the lame man on the Sabbath.
- Visit Ecce Hommo Arch and visit the convent of the Sisters of Zion where Jesus was mocked and scourged.
- Visit Church of the Holy Sepulcher and visit Calvary and the Holy Tomb.
- Visit detailed model of First Century Jerusalem at the Israel Museum, which displays a wide selection of impressive modern and ancient exhibits.
- Visit Ein Karem, home to the Church of John the Baptist and the Church of the Visitation.
Day 6 – Jericho
Day 6 includes activities like:
- Visit World's Oldest City, Jericho.
- Mysterious Judean Desert.
- Bethany, home of Mary, Martha and Lazarus (John 11), where Jesus stayed at the home of Simon the Leper (Matthew 26:6).
- Visit the Inn of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10:34).
- Cable car ride to Quarantal, the Mount of Temptation (Matthew 4:1-11), see an active monastery carved into the cliffs.
- Dead Sea, an opportunity for a bathe in mineral rich waters before visiting the archaeological remains of the Qumran settlement, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were written over 2000 years ago.
- Sea of Galilee, stay in Tiberias overnight.
Day 7 – Sea of Galilee – Jordan River
Day 7 Includes activities like:
- Visit the Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fishes where Jesus fed 5,000 men.
- Visit Peter’s House and see where Jesus stayed while he was preaching in the local synagogue.
- Celebrate Mass outside on top of the Mt. of the Beatitudes, overlooking the Sea of Galilee.
- Lunch near the Sea of Galilee, chance to try St. Peter’s fish.
- Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee.
- Visit Kursi, the area where the swine ran into the sea.
- Visit Jordan River to renew our Baptismal promise, chance to get some water from the Jordan River.
Day 8 – Banias - Cana of Galilee - Nazareth
Day 8 Include activities like:
- Visit Banias, the site of Caesarea Philippi where the Apostle Peter made his great confession of faith in Jesus as the Christ, the Son of God (Matt. 16:13-17).
- Visit Lower Galilee to Cana of Galilee, the scene of the wedding feast, where Jesus turned the water into wine (John. 2:1-11).
- Visit Nazareth, a town in the hill country of Galilee where Jesus grew to manhood (Matt. 2:23).
- Visit the Basilica of the Annunciation. Visit Mt. Tabor, site of the Transfiguration.
Day 9 – Mt. Carmel- Caesarea Martina- Jaffa
Day 9 Include activities like:
- Stopping at Mt. Carmel.
- Visit the "Place of Sacrifice" where the Prophet Elijah had an encounter with the Priests of Baal (1 Kings 18:17-40).
- Visit to the ruins of Caesarea Maritima, which was seat of government of the Roman Governor, Pontius Pilate.
- Visit ancient Jaffa (New Testament Joppa) where the Apostle Peter had a vision, whilst sitting on the rooftop of the House of Simon the Tanner, and he received God's command to preach the Gospel to the Gentiles.
- Farewell dinner at Bedouin style restaurant with traditional dance group performance.
Day 10 – Departure
- Early morning flight from Tel Aviv airport back to the United States
- Price per person sharing double room is as follows:
Minimum group of 10, Maximum 19: $2299
Minimum group of 20, Maximum 39: $2099
Minimum group of 40 and over: $1899
If there is a participant who wants to stay in a single room, extra surcharge will be $600 per person
- Accommodation in 4 Star Hotel in Bethlehem for 6 nights
- Accommodation in 4 Star Hotel in Tiberias for 3 nights
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner daily
- Transportation by air-conditioned motor coach includes airport pick up and transfer.
- English license Tour Guides
- Sightseeing and admissions fees as per itinerary includes Jericho cable car, boat ride in sea of Galilee, and Israel Museum entrance
- Farewell dinner in Bethlehem with local folklore dance group
- Minimum Tips for Driver and Tour Guide
- All applicable taxes
- 1 Free person every 20 paying person
Rate do not Include:
- Air Fare
- Travel & Health Insurance. We encourages our participants to purchase travel insurance in advance.
- Any other services unspecified in tour program
Full payment is required 45 days prior to Arrival.
Passports and visas: each person must procure a passport valid for six months after your return. We are not responsible to apply for Visa if required.
In the event of cancellation of travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s, we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
45 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost
30 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour / service cost
15 days prior to arrival: 30% of the Tour / service cost
07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund
Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our tender:
- Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy
- Transportation cancellations will follow the transportation company policy
- Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airlines company policy
- In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund will be limited to the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- We can arrange masses in different churches based on the group's request.
- The schedule includes a 6-night stay in Bethlehem and 3 nights in Tiberias, full board (3 meals a day).
- Please note that the cost is per person and does not include Air flight.
- We can customize the tour based on the group or priest needs, we can add or remove locations, add more activities or sites.
- If you have groups with limited budgets, we can organize this with different hotels so they can get cheaper prices. The hotels that we use are 4+ Stars.